Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter countdown: 1 day!


With one day left the excitement for The Deathly Hallows has hit an all time high for a book in the series. Tonight midnight release parties will usher in the final book. I will be attending the midnight release party at the Books-a-million in Tiger-town, here in Auburn, Al. I'll be snapping shots and bring you first hand news of all things Potter. Look for my posts in the early hours of the morning and than my review some time tomorrow afternoon!

Now today's item is a controversial review that was post on NYtimes.com A staff writer got her hands on the book early and wrote a review that than ran in the paper. Stores were not supposed to sale the book early but many have. I in fact could have picked up a book yesterday from a local store after asking to get shots of the boxes. The clerk told me that he would gladly sell me to book. Of course I said no.

Here is the link to the NY Times review.
Have fun at the release parties tonight and Happy Reading!

Daniel

No comments: