Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm back....

After a few chaotic weeks I am back to the internet. Life has a crazy way of putting things in perspective and now with a focused mind I can finally get back to the things I love.

I know that i promised a review of Harry Potter and guess what you'll have to wait. Its not like there isn't 1000 of them already online. I did finish the book and let me say that it is a real treat. It is the best in the series and it really showcases what J.K. does best.

Speaking of the review I have decided that from know on I will go on a 1 through 5 rating scale. I will on give a 5 to those item that deserve it. For an example the movie 300 would be a 4 and the game Driv3r would be a 1. Only the best of the best will get a 5. Also on a side not I am playing a game for the Xbox 360 right now that may get a 5. It is that good and it hasn't even hit stores officially yet.

Also I will be adding video reviews in the near future and the site is getting a makeover and that may or may not mean that blogger is going by the wayside.

Well let me get back to writing, reviewing and slacking off...

Daniel

No comments: